McAfee LiveSafe provides a complete set of protection. So that you can do shopping, surf & keep all your devices protected online with the help of a single activation of live safe on your device. Latest antivirus, identity and private data protection (personal info) for all your devices/PCs or laptops (Windows, Macs), smartphones and tablets. Our website assists how to activate McAfee LiveSafe retail card.
Learn how to install McAfee LiveSafe on your computer.
- Open your web browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com from the additional Mac or PC you are installing on.
- Click My Account, Sign in.
- Type your email address and password, and click Log In.If you do not have a McAfee account, select Are you a new user? Register Now, follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, and click Log In.If you want the website to remember your username in the future, select Remember Me.
- Click My Account.
- Select the correct LiveSafe product subscription, and then click Download.NOTE: You can also choose to install additional programs that you have purchased.
- Read the End User License Agreement (EULA) and click I Agree to accept the terms and continue to the download and installation.
- Follow the instructions to install and configure your McAfee software.
How to Install on a mobile device.
You can also download LiveSafe apps from various device-specific app stores:
- The Windows app store
- The Google Play
- The Amazon app store
- The Apple store
To redeem the retail card for:
- McAfee MLS (McAfee Live Safe), visit http://www.mcafee.com/mls/retailcard.
- McAfee MAV (McAfee Antivirus Plus), visit http://www.mcafee.com/mav/retailcard.
- McAfee MTP (McAfee Total Protection), visit http://www.mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard.
- McAfee MIS (McAfee Internet Security), visit http://www.mcafee.com/mis/retailcard.
- To Activate McAfee, visit http://www.mcafee.com/activate.